The smell of smoked meat is such a wonderful scent and if you are looking for the best smoker under $300 to make this happen, we have a few choices for you. Now based on this price range, there are a lot to choose from and if you don’t know certain features that you may want, your search could get overwhelming. Luckily, we have read through plenty of units to find out which ones are top rated so that we can bring them to you to make your search a bit easier. There are many brands that make them within this category and there most certainly is no shortage there. So check out some of the selections that we have below and maybe you just might find what you are looking for.
Top Rated Smart Digital Bluetooth Electric SmokerFor a unit that is simple and smart and your handheld device now becomes your remote control for the smoker, the Masterbuilt 20072115 Smart Digital Electric Smoker should be the one on your list.
Top Rated Meat SmokerMade with quality and innovation, this Masterbuilt 20070910 Electric Smoker is sure to please. With over 2400 reviews and great rating, is not hard to see why this one is on high demand.
Best Rated Masterbuilt Electric Digital SmokerFor slow smoked food that is rich and flavorful, then check out the Masterbuilt 20078715 Electric Digital Smoker. This is a great unit for the outdoor cookouts.
More Top Selling Smokers Today
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Bluetooth Smart - control cooking temperature and time, Power on/off, and monitor meat temperature from your smart Device or...
- Built-in meat probe thermometer. For perfect results every time
- Exterior: 17.8 in. (H) x 16.3 in. (W) x 19.3 in. (L) Interior: 13.8 in. (H) x 12.6 in. (W) x 11.9 in. (L)
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, and time
- 544 Square inches of cooking space spread across three chrome-plated cooking grates
- Double-wall insulated construction with dual exhaust ports
- Three adjustable chrome-plated steel cooking grates offer a total of 505 square inches in cooking space
- 1500 watt burner provides abundant cooking power even in colder climates