If you are looking for a unit to provide you with great tasting meat and vegetables, then tune into slow cooking smokers over a wood flame. I know that the time that it takes to cook something is much longer compared to a grill. However, the smoky tastes of nice cooked food can’t be beat. when looking for a smoker, you will find that there are a lot of choices to choose from at many different price points to fit just about all your BBQ expectations. There are many different brands that make smokers with many different features to help you cook your food just right. However, because of so many choices, it can seem a bit over whelming. This is why we have provided some of the best smokers under $200.
Best Rated Dyna Glo Smoker To BuyTake to the outdoors with the Dyna-Glo DG01176BDC-D Charcoal Smoker. This unit comes in rate top rating and over 175 customer reviews. For heat control and channel flavors, it is made with an offset charcoal box design.
Top Rated Meat SmokerMade with quality and innovation, this Masterbuilt 20070910 Electric Smoker is sure to please. With over 2400 reviews and great rating, is not hard to see why this one is on high demand.
Top Rated Vertical Smoker On The MarketThis Char-Broil Analog Electric Smoker is simply one of the best grills on the market to buy today. It has a top rating in Amazon.com and over 80 customer reviews. This electric vertical smoker is designed with a 544 square inch cast iron cooking grate. It is well insulated with double wall construction. This allows it to maintain an even temperature. Designed with 1200 watt heating element to provide you with all the power you need along with a aluminized steel water pan. An extra added design look can be found on the front of the unit with chrome plated handle.
More Top Selling Smokers Today
- Bluetooth Smart - control cooking temperature and time, Power on/off, and monitor meat temperature from your smart Device or...
- Built-in meat probe thermometer. For perfect results every time
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Exterior: 33.5 in. (H) x 18.2 in. (W) x 18.7 in. (L) Interior: 26.2 in. (H) x 14.8 in. (W) x 12.8 in. (L)
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, and time
- 544 Square inches of cooking space spread across three chrome-plated cooking grates
- Double-wall insulated construction with dual exhaust ports
- 3-in-1 combination tray
- Non-insulated cooking chamber