If you don’t want to spend a lot and you are trying to find the best propane grills for under $200 then you are in luck. Here we did our best and searched online so that we could bring you some of the top rated propane grills on the market today.
One of the best things about these kinds of grills is that as long as you have propane, all you have to do to operate one is switch it on and set the temperature. As you know there are many kinds of food that taste great when it s grilled and you want to make sure that you have a unit that can keep up and one that will last. Fortunately, the market has not shortage of models that you can choose from within your price range. So check out a few selections that we have found that are rated by customers as some of the best.
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable Gas Grill
If you are looking for a grill that is portable and can be used on the go, then check out the Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable Gas Grill. This TRU-Infrared model is a popular one and made by a brand that really knows this space.
Some of the features that you will enjoy are cast aluminum firebox and lid that has dual stainless steel latches and 200 square inches of grilling grate. There is a temperature gauge along with a high impact frame with legs and handle and there are no flare ups.
Char-Broil Classic 360 3 Burner Propane Gas Grill
If you have a larger gathering and you plan on grilling, the Char-Broil Classic 360 3 Burner Gas Grill is the one to check out. This unit is very affordable and gets the job done.
It features a side burner that puts out 8,000 BTU’s of flaming heat. It has a cooking surface that is 360 square inches. There is also a porcelain-coated swing a way rack that is used for warming, wheels for easy moving along with three inline stainless steel burners.
Best Portable Propane Grill
One of the top rated portable grills on the market is the Weber 50060001 Q 1000 Propane Grill. Made with stainless steel and can produce 8500 btu’s per hour. With this kind of power, you can bet that this durable model will have no problem cooking lots of meat. the cooking area is 189 square inches.
The cooking grates are designed with enameled porcelain along with a cast aluminum lid body. It has push button ignition and is fully assembled right out of the box.
Best Selling Propane Grills On Amazon
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total...
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted...
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with...
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more...
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with...
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming