If you don’t want to spend a lot and you are trying to find the best propane grills for under $200 then you are in luck. Here we did our best and searched online so that we could bring you some of the top rated propane grills on the market today.
One of the best things about these kinds of grills is that as long as you have propane, all you have to do to operate one is switch it on and set the temperature. As you know there are many kinds of food that taste great when it s grilled and you want to make sure that you have a unit that can keep up and one that will last. Fortunately, the market has not shortage of models that you can choose from within your price range. So check out a few selections that we have found that are rated by customers as some of the best.
Char-Griller 3001 Pro Gas Grill
When the weather is right and you are in the mood for grilling, then the Char-Griller 3001 Pro Gas Grill is the one that you can count on. This a solid pick and is up for the task.
Features include 438 square inches of grilling space along with another 192 square inches on the warming rack. It has 40,000 BTU’s of heat for the main area and another 12,000 BTU’s for the side burner. It is mad with heavy steel construction, porcelain coated cast iron grates and more.
Char-Broil TRU Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill
The Char-Broil TRU Infrared Patio Bistro Grill is one of the most popular choices around and people really love this one. This one is great for patio or deck cooking. It features 240 square inches of cooking surface and 80 square inches on the secondary cooking space.
Char-Broil Classic 4 Burner Gas Grill
Another popular model can be found in the Char-Broil Classic 4 Burner Gas Grill. This unit is great and can handle large crowds. It has 48,000 BTU’s of heat with 665 square inches of cooking surface.
There is another 10,000 BTU’s on the secondary side burner along with electronic ignition that is very reliable.
Best Selling Propane Grills On Amazon
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with...
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, grease...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Left table down width : 38 Inches