If you are looking for the best propane grills for the money, we can at least show you some of the best that are available to buy. When the sun is shining and it’s time to eat, a lot of people love cranking up the grill and putting on some steaks. To do this, you want to make sure that you have the right grill to do it with and there could be nothing easier than operating a propane grill. There are plenty of choices that you can choose from but one of the most important things to take into account is your budget. Based on how much you are willing to spend will dictate the kind of grill that you will get. With that being said, we have searched out the best top rated grills that your money can buy. So check out a few selections below. They will at the very least give you an ideal of some top units.
Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Propane Gas Grill
The Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Grill is one of the best in this price range. With over 800 customer reviews and a good rating, this unit is without question one to consider.
It is made with dual stainless steel burners that put out 26,500 BTU per hour. The main cooking area is 360 square inches and a warming space that is 90 square inches. It is Porcelain enameled with cast-iron cooking grates along with push button ignition system and more.
Char-Broil Performance 475 Gas Grill
A well known brand in this space has done it again with the Char-Broil Performance 475 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill. This is a solid unit and it is great for grilling great food for family and friends in the backyard.
It is designed with 475 square inches of primacy cooking area with 4 top ported burners that are stainless steel. There is 175 square inch swing away warming rack along with a side lidded burner that put out 10,000 BTUs. This grill is durable and starts up with an electric ignition system.
Char-Broil 650 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill
If you are looking to do some serious grilling and you need a lot of space, then the Char-Broil 650 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill is the unit that just might fit your situation.It features 65,000 BTU’s on the main cooking space with 10,000 BTU’s of heat on the secondary side burner. It has 650 square inches of cooking surface with another 250 square inches on the swing away warming rack.
Broil King 590 Propane Gas Grill
If you are looking for unparalleled cooking versatility, then you just might want to check out the Broil King 590 Propane Gas Grill. Based on customer reviews, this is an awesome grill. Outstanding features include a durable die-cast aluminum stainless cook box with patented dual tube burners.
Check Out Best Selling Propane Grills on Amazon
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total...
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted...
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with...
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more...
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with...
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming