When the weather is right and the sun is shining what better way to take advantage of this then by firing up some steaks on the best propane bbq grill. So if you are like a lot of us and you are on the market trying to find the best for your money, you are not alone.
One of the top reasons why a lot of people choose a gas grill over a charcoal powered grills is because of the convenience. All you have to have is some propane in your tank and switch the knob on of the grill and you are in business. Now there is no question that there are so many grills that you can choose from that are found in many price ranges that it can look like a daunting task to find the best that are out there. Luckily, we have done a lot of the work for you so that your decision making process can be a bit more easier. We have come up with only the best propane bbq grills that have been rated at the top based on rating and customer reviews.
Best 2 Burner Propane Grill Under $100
A great choice for the money can easily be found in the Char-Broil Classic 280 Gas Grill. If you have a low budget and you are looking for a great buy, then this unit might solve your problem.
Best 4 Burner Gas Grill Under $200
The Char-Broil Classic 4 Burner Gas Grill is the perfect unit when you have large family get-togethers. This model has all that you need and more to accomplished great cooking for large crowds.
This one features 40,000 BTU’s of heart with another 10,000 BTU’s on the lidded side burner. The primary cooking space is 480 square inches with an additional 180 square inches on the secondary porcelain coated swing away cooking space. It has a stainless steel lid, control panel with electronic ignition start.
Best Gas Grill Under $300 Dollars
For a really great choice that will be up for the cooking task each and every time is the Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 340 Gas Grill. If you are looking for an all around selection that can get the job done, this one is it.
It features TRU Infrared cooking system so that you can cook evenly without any flare-ups. It also has 340 square inches of primary cooking space with 125 square inches of secondary cooking space. There is also stainless steel burners that put out 20,000 BTU’s of heat.
Best Propane Grills On Amazon
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with...
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, grease...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Left table down width : 38 Inches