Infrared grills do a great job when it comes to keeping great flavor in your meats. On average, they are also no as expensive as regular grills. Here we point you in the direction of some of the best grills that are available on the market today. Below are three choice that you cannot go wrong with.
Char-Broil 17602047 Infrared Electric Patio Bistro
A great unit with choice of charcoal or gas fuel and can be used for apartments, balconies, patios or condos is the Char-Broil 17602047 Infrared Electric Patio Bistro. This model is highly rated and recommended.
It is made with 240 square inches of grilling area with 80 square inches for warming rack. You can cook food evenly because is has an electric TRU-Infrared cooking system. There are porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates that are rust resistant.
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable Gas Grill
If you are looking for a grill that is portable and can be used on the go, then check out the Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable Gas Grill. This TRU-Infrared model is a popular one and made by a brand that really knows this space.
Some of the features that you will enjoy are cast aluminum firebox and lid that has dual stainless steel latches and 200 square inches of grilling grate. There is a temperature gauge along with a high impact frame with legs and handle and there are no flare ups.
Char-Broil 463370719 Performance Gas Grill
For evenly cooked food, a unit that should be on your radar is the Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3 Burner Gas Grill. This model is great for family cooking or for parties.
Features include 450 square inches of primary cooking space and it has a stainless steel finish. This unit is durable with TRU-infrared cooking technology for even cooking. There are porcelain coated grates that are easy to clean and rust resistant.
Best Selling Infrared Grills On Amazon
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- Advanced infrared technology and special reflectors guide heat to the indoor grills cooking grid for delicious, evenly...
- No need to adjust the heat! The indoor grill quickly heats up to a consistent 446°F, the optimal temperature for cooking and...
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with...
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- 240 Square inch grilling surface with 80 Square inch warming rack- 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
- Cooking System Electric TRU-Infrared, Wattage 1, 750 allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food,...