Just because you live in an apartment or you have a patio with limited space does not mean that you can’t enjoy the flavor of some great BBQ cooking. There are more then enough choices to solve this problem.
There are models on the market that are portable that do not take up a lot a space and after you are finished, they are easy to store away. Or you can find a unit that may not be as potable but can be very ideal in spaces where there is not a lot of room.
So to help you on your quest, we have provided you with the best for all budgets located on the list below. They are all are all top rated on Amazon.com.
Find The Best Grills For Patios and Apartments
- Traditional charcoal grill with offset smoker combination for dual style barbecue. The offset smoker can also be used as a...
- Spacious porcelain-coated cooking grates, retain heat evenly helping to lock in the juices and make your meat more tender....
- Total 598 Square inches of cooking surface, 393 Square inches for cooking grates, porcelain Enamel steel wiring, 205 Square...
- Easy-lift charcoal pan adjustment system for heat control and cooking flexibility. Innovative charcoal pan with holes design,...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios