Just because you live in an apartment or you have a patio with limited space does not mean that you can’t enjoy the flavor of some great BBQ cooking. There are more then enough choices to solve this problem.
There are models on the market that are portable that do not take up a lot a space and after you are finished, they are easy to store away. Or you can find a unit that may not be as potable but can be very ideal in spaces where there is not a lot of room.
So to help you on your quest, we have provided you with the best for all budgets located on the list below. They are all are all top rated on Amazon.com.
Find The Best Grills For Patios and Apartments
- Your purchase includes One Gourmet 30” BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, CC1830S model | Cover is not included
- Grill dimensions: 55.1" H x 48.4" W x 27.2" L | Cooking area – 800 square inches | Porcelain-coated steel wiring grates –...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- 150-SQUARE-INCH CHROME PLATED GRATE: The 150-square-inch chrome plated cooking rack gives a spacious cooking surface is able...
- DUAL VENTING SYSTEM: Features a Dual venting system, giving you the ultimate charcoal management and temperature control.
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios