There are a lot of different grills on the market and today, we are going to take a look at the best gas grills without a side burner. Now there are several reasons people prefer this kind of grill and one of the main reasons is to save space.
I’ve had this kind of grill before and the side burner sometimes just sticks out like a sore thumb. Many people would just prefer the extra Burner be incorporated with the main grill itself. With that being said, there are many choices that you can choose from with a lot of different price ranges. The kind that is best for your needs is going to be dictated by your budget. We have chosen some of the best top rated units on the market based on customer reviews.
Kingsford GR1031-014984 Barrel Charcoal Grill
Another excellent choice with this price range can be found in the Kingsford GR1031-014984 Charcoal Grill. So if you are looking for a 30 inch grill that can get the job done, this just might be the one.
This unit is made with sturdy heavy duty construction and features cast iron cooking grates and a side shelve and storage on the bottom. There is also a thermometer for temperature control as well as wheels so that you can move it around.
Char-Griller 2137 Pro Deluxe Charcoal Grill
For a really good and solid choice for flavored food is the Char-Griller 2137 Charcoal Grill. Put this one in your backyard or patio and you are off.
It has primary cooking space of 580 square inches with a warming rack that has 250 square inches. There are 4 cast iron grates that you can lift very easy, an ash dump pan with a card that is constructed in tubular steel. There are large wheels so that you can easily move it around and more.
Char-Broil Classic 280 2 Burner Propane Grill
A real solid choice within this price range that you can buy is the Char-Broil Classic 280 Gas Grill. If you are looking for a unit that can get the job done and is up for the task, this one is it.
It features 26,500 BTU’s of flaming heat along with 280 square inches of cooking space. This is great when you are dealing with large meals. There is also a side shelve that you can put things on and it also has 6” wheels which makes it easy to move around.
Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Propane Gas Grill
The Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Grill is one of the best in this price range. With over 800 customer reviews and a good rating, this unit is without question one to consider.
It is made with dual stainless steel burners that put out 26,500 BTU per hour. The main cooking area is 360 square inches and a warming space that is 90 square inches. It is Porcelain enameled with cast-iron cooking grates along with push button ignition system and more.
See More Best Selling Gas Grills On Amazon
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with...
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more...
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with...
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42...
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease...
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total...
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted...