There are a lot of different grills on the market and today, we are going to take a look at the best gas grills without a side burner. Now there are several reasons people prefer this kind of grill and one of the main reasons is to save space.
I’ve had this kind of grill before and the side burner sometimes just sticks out like a sore thumb. Many people would just prefer the extra Burner be incorporated with the main grill itself. With that being said, there are many choices that you can choose from with a lot of different price ranges. The kind that is best for your needs is going to be dictated by your budget. We have chosen some of the best top rated units on the market based on customer reviews.
Best 2 Burner Grill Under $100
A unit that has a decent cooking space can be found in the Char-Broil 280 2 Burner Grill. This unit is an excellent choice in this price range. It features 2 burners that provide you with 26,500 BTU’s of heat.
The cooking surface has 280 square inches for large meals. There are also side shelves that can be used as more work space and there are also big wheels for easy transporting. With over 400 customer reviews, this grill comes in with a solid rating.
Best Portable Grill Under $200
Another great choice in this category can be found in a excellent unit called the Coleman 2000017442 Portable Grill. This is one of the best units that you can have when it comes to road trips.
It is very versatile and convenient. Key features include Instastart ignition for easy push button without matches, PerfectFlow technology for consistent performance. The stand and wheels fold up easily making it very portable when you are on the go and it sets up in a matter of seconds. With over 2400 customer reviews and a good rating.
Best 3 Burner Grill Under $300
Taking you grilling to the next level can begin with the Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP 3 Burner Grill. This unit can provide you with high performance cooking. This brand has been around for a long time, and make some of the best units around.
This particular model features easy push electric ignition system, dual gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates that lock in all the natural flavors. There are also commercial grade burners that are stainless steel and more. It has over 250 customer reviews with a good rating.
Best Selling Gas Grills On Amazon
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with...
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, grease...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Left table down width : 38 Inches