Now if you are looking for the best gas grills with a side burner, then you are in luck today. Although there are many people that prefer a grill without the side burner, there are many that love that extra burner on the side. I have had this type of grill and I used the side burner a lot for keeping food warm or for slow cooking.
There are all kinds of brands that offer grills of this type and you as a customer have a lot to choose from. Now of course one of the main factors in deciding on a model be based on how much you are willing to spend. You can find them for under $100 and you can find them for over $500 and up. Here we have brought to you only the side burner gas grills that people have ranked as top rated. So check out the selections below.
Char-Broil 463370719 Performance Gas Grill
For evenly cooked food, a unit that should be on your radar is the Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3 Burner Gas Grill. This model is great for family cooking or for parties.
Features include 450 square inches of primary cooking space and it has a stainless steel finish. This unit is durable with TRU-infrared cooking technology for even cooking. There are porcelain coated grates that are easy to clean and rust resistant.
Char-Broil Classic 360 3 Burner Propane Gas Grill
If you have a larger gathering and you plan on grilling, the Char-Broil Classic 360 3 Burner Gas Grill is the one to check out. This unit is very affordable and gets the job done.
It features a side burner that puts out 8,000 BTU’s of flaming heat. It has a cooking surface that is 360 square inches. There is also a porcelain-coated swing a way rack that is used for warming, wheels for easy moving along with three inline stainless steel burners.
Royal Gourmet SG6002 Stainless Steel Gas Grill
A very nice grill for the price can be found in the Royal Gourmet SG6002 Cabinet Stainless Steel Gas Grill. Based on customer reviews, if you are looking for a grill with side burners, this unit is a solid buy for your money.
Some of the key features include 802 square inches of cooking space with 603 square inches if primary cooking area, a swing away warming rack that adds another 199 square inches along with a lid side burner that puts out 9,000 BTUs. There is also a grease pan that is removable and it starts up with an electric ignition.
More Best Selling Side Burner Grills On Amazon
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5",...
- Your purchase includes One Char-broil Performance Series Liquid Propane Gas only Grill | Not convertible to Natural Gas |...
- Grill dimensions – 24.5" D x 53.1" W x 45" H | Primary cooking area – 23” W x 18.5” D | Warming Rack area – 175 sq....
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- 40,800 BTU gas grill with 438 square inches of main grilling area
- 192 square inch warming rack, 12,000 BTU side burner