Now if you are looking for the best gas grills with a side burner, then you are in luck today. Although there are many people that prefer a grill without the side burner, there are many that love that extra burner on the side.
I have had this type of grill and I used the side burner a lot for keeping food warm or for slow cooking. There are all kinds of brands that offer grills of this type and you as a customer have a lot to choose from. Now of course one of the main factors in deciding on a model be based on how much you are willing to spend. You can find them for under $100 and you can find them for over $500 and up. Here we have brought to you only the side burner gas grills that people have ranked as top rated. So check out the selections below.
Top Rated Gas Grill Under $200 Dollars
If you are looking for a grill that can handle large cookouts, then the Char-Broil Classic 4 Burner Gas Grill is the unit that you are looking for. This model is a great choice and has what you need including great features and a solid performance.
Key features include 480 square inches of primary cooking area with 180 square inches on the warming rack. It also has 40,000 BTU’s of heat with a side burner that puts out 10,000 BTU’s of flaming heat. There is push button start and large wheels for easy transport.
Best Propane Gas Grill Under $400
A powerful unit that puts out 60,000 BTU’s of heat is the Dyna-Glo 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill. Going to the next level when it comes to grilling can easily be done with this unit.
Best Top Gas Grill Under $600
When you are talking about a great overall grill, you are talking about the Char-Broil Classic 6-Burner Gas Grill. It puts out 60,000 BTU’s of heat on the primary surface with 10,000 BTU’s on the secondary side space.
More Best Selling Grills On Amazon
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total...
- Total 802 sq. in. cooking space, including 603 sq. in. primary cooking area on porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates,...
- Clearview Lid - Stainless steel construction (lid, doors and a side shleves)
- 4 stainless steel main burners, 1 stainless steel side burner and 1 stainless steel ceramic sear side b72,000 BTU