Cooking outdoors on a barbecue grill can be a wonderful experience. I use it myself for family gatherings, parties, special occasions or just dinner for the night. There is nothing like the smell of meat cooking on the grill. However, to make sure that you are up for the task, you need a grill that not only fits your cooking habits but your budget as well. Now if you are looking for a new grill and you can only afford up to a certain amount, you want to make sure that you find the right grill that has all the most important features on the market today. Although it can sometimes seem like a bit of a task, here we try to make your decision a bit more easy by checking out some of the best gas grills under $400.
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4 Burner Gas Grill
An amazing grill that is made for large sized meals so many people can enjoy is the Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Grill.
Some of the features that stand out include 4 top ported burners that are stainless steel and durable, a lidded side burner and folds down and puts out 10,000 BTU's. It also has an electric ignition system for easy start along with dual side shelves for storage.
Char-Broil 463370719 Performance Gas Grill
For evenly cooked food, a unit that should be on your radar is the Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3 Burner Gas Grill. This model is great for family cooking or for parties.
Features include 450 square inches of primary cooking space and it has a stainless steel finish. This unit is durable with TRU-infrared cooking technology for even cooking. There are porcelain coated grates that are easy to clean and rust resistant.
Coleman RoadTrip LXE Portable Gas Grill
When you talk about a grill that is convenient, efficient and versatile, then you are talking about the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Portable Gas Grill. You can grill in your backyard on your patio or deck or you can take this one on the road.
It features ignition for push button start with PerfectFlow Technology for a consistent performance. This unit has a collapsible stand along with wheels folds so that it can easily be transported. With this unit, you can set it up in seconds and grill your heart out.
Royal Gourmet SG6002 Stainless Steel Gas Grill
A very nice grill for the price can be found in the Royal Gourmet SG6002 Cabinet Stainless Steel Gas Grill. Based on customer reviews, if you are looking for a grill with side burners, this unit is a solid buy for your money.
Some of the key features include 802 square inches of cooking space with 603 square inches if primary cooking area, a swing away warming rack that adds another 199 square inches along with a lid side burner that puts out 9,000 BTUs. There is also a grease pan that is removable and it starts up with an electric ignition.
More Top Selling Gas Grills Today
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total...
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted...
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with...
- Your purchase includes One Char-broil Performance Series Liquid Propane Gas only Grill | Not convertible to Natural Gas |...
- Grill dimensions – 24.5" D x 53.1" W x 45" H | Primary cooking area – 23” W x 18.5” D | Warming Rack area – 175 sq....