As we all know, there are grills with different features and prices. However, the great thing is that you find can what you are looking for in just about any price range. If you are on a budget and you are looking for the best grills under $200 you have come to the right place. There are many different brands to choose from and we have gathered a few of the top rated choices here to help you with your search. So let’s get to it.
Best Rated Gas Grill Under $200If you have a larger gathering and you plan on grilling, the Char-Broil Quickset 3 Burner Gas Grill is the one to check out. This unit is very affordable and gets the job done.
Char-Broil Classic 4 Burner Gas GrillAnother popular model can be found in the Char-Broil Performance 475 4 Burner Gas Grill. This unit is great and can handle large crowds. It has 36,000 BTU’s of heat with 475 square inches of cooking surface.
Char-Griller 3001 Pro Gas GrillWhen the weather is right and you are in the mood for grilling, then the Char-Griller 3001 Pro Gas Grill is the one that you can count on. This a solid pick and is up for the task.
More Top Selling Gas Grills Today
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with...
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, grease...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Left table down width : 38 Inches
- Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars, and grease...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Total cook area: 870 square inches
- Primary cook area: 606 square inches