There is no doubt that people love grilling outside because it is an excellent way to cook and get that barbecue flavor that you can’t get anywhere else. However, in order to get that bbq flavor, you must have the right grill to achieve your desired results.
This is where we come in. There area lot of brands with different prices and features that it could get a bit over whelming. This is why we have provided you with the best cheap charcoal grills for the money below. So if your budget is limited but you want to enjoy the great taste of charcoal flavored food, the selections below are top rated for the low budget.
Best Cheap Grill Under $100
An excellent outdoor charcoal kettle choice is the Kingsford OGD2001901-KF. If you are looking for something that gets the job done and does not break your bank, this one is it. The size of this unit is 22.5 inches.
The overall cooking space comes in at 354 inches. It is rated well and is made with durable porcelain coating along with a warm rack. For extra storage, there is a bottom rack. The bottom has wheels for easy movement.
Top Rated One Touch Grill To Buy
From the legendary Weber brand is the Weber 441001 One Touch. This black 18 inch kettle grill has over 190 reviews and has a solid rating. With this brand, you should not expect anything less than quality.
Best Cheap Charcoal Grills Under $150
A fun choice can be found in this Weber 1211001 Grill. This gold charcoal grill unit is 18 inches in size. It has over 250 reviews and is can get the job done.
The cooking area space is 240 square inches. The plated steel cooking grate is 18.5 inches. There is an ash catcher along with rust resistant dampers. For easy handling, there is a glass reinforced nylon handle.
Best Selling Charcoal Grills
- Your purchase includes One Gourmet 30” BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, CC1830S model | Cover is not included
- Grill dimensions: 55.1" H x 48.4" W x 27.2" L | Cooking area – 800 square inches | Porcelain-coated steel wiring grates –...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- SPACIOUS COOKING AREA: A total of 598 square inches cooking area, including 393 sq. in. porcelain-coated steel wire grates...
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE CHARCOAL PAN: 6-level height-adjustable charcoal pan, which can fine-tune temperature, ensures the best...
- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios