I have to admit that searching around for the best charcoal grills under $300 was a fun task. I know that there are a whole lot of people out there that are looking around themselves, either online or at the store for a grill in this price range that fits their most important needs. Now the taste of charcoal grilled food is tremendous and to insure that everything turns out right, you want to make sure that you have the right charcoal grill for the job. With that being said, we have found some of the best top rated units that your money can buy. Now although there were many to choose from, we came up with a few choices that the people have rated as the best. This way, you will know what a $300 hundred dollar budget can buy. So check out the selections below. We hope that this makes your decision process easier.
No products found.
Char-Griller 2828 Pro Delux Charcoal GrillFor a really good and solid choice for flavored food is the Char-Griller 2828 Charcoal Grill. Put this one in your backyard or patio and you are off. It has primary cooking space of 580 square inches with a warming rack that has 250 square inches.
Kingsford GR1031-014984 Charcoal GrillAnother excellent choice with this price range can be found in the Kingsford GR1031-014984 Charcoal Grill. This unit is made with sturdy heavy duty construction and features cast iron cooking grates and a side shelve and storage on the bottom.
Best Top Rated Char-Broil Gas GrillFor a solid choice and great results, check out the Char-Broil Performance TRU Gas Grill. This is a very popular choice and it is highly rated. It features 3 gas burners along with the TRU infrared cooking system that is designed for better performance.
More Top Selling Smokers Today
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Holds up to six burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Electronic Touch-N-Go gas ignition system
- 153 Square inch primary cooking area with cast iron grates
- Kamado style grills promote even heating to enhance flavor