Now just because you have a low budget does not mean that you can’t find the charcoal grill that you want. So if you are on the market looking for the top best charcoal grills under $200, there are plenty to look at.
When the sun is shining and the day is looking great one of best things that a lot of people do is break out the grill load up charcoal and grills some of their favorite foods. Now when you are looking for a brand new grill you want to make sure that you find just the right unit that fits your needs. Luckily, we are here to help you with this. Now although there are many to choose from, this does not mean that they are all equal in terms of construction and quality. So with that being said, we have brought to you only the best and top rated charcoal grills within your price range so that you see what is available to you for your money.
Char-Grill 2828 Pro Charcoal Grill
If you are looking for unit that can deliver that great tasting charcoal flavored food, then check out the Char-Grill 2828 Pro Charcoal Grill Today. This is a solid choice and has 580 inches of cooking space along with a warming rack that has another 250 square inches of cooking space.
It also features cast iron cooking grates in 4 lifteable sections for easy access, the cart is tubular steel construction with the body made of heavy steel. There are large 8 inch wheels so that you can easily move it around and more. It has over 400 reviews and a solid rating.
Weber 14401001 Charcoal Grill
Another great choice can be found in the Weber 14401001 Charcoal Grill. This brand is very popular and so are their grills. This unit has 363 square inches of cooking space and is made with porcelain-enameled lid and bowl that can provide you with long life on the grill.
Char-Broil Kettleman 22.5 Inch Grill
A grill that gives you all that you need for a great barbecue is the Char-Broil Kettleman 22.5 Inch Grill. This is a simple choice that gives you the essentials needed for a backyard feast. This unit has 360 inches of cooking space, all on a porcelain coated cooking grate.
It also features a hinged lid with a mounted temperature gauge that can be used to monitor the temperature. There is also a removable ash bowl for easy clean up and more. Check this one out today.
See Best Selling Charcoal Grills On Amazon
- Total 598 Square inches of cooking surface, 393 Square inches for cooking grates, porcelain Enamel steel wiring, 205 Square...
- Easy-lift charcoal pan adjustment system for heat control and cooking flexibility. Innovative charcoal pan with holes design,...
- Traditional charcoal grill with offset smoker combination for dual style barbecue. The offset smoker can also be used as a...
- Spacious porcelain-coated cooking grates, retain heat evenly helping to lock in the juices and make your meat more tender....
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup