Now just because, your budget is limited does not mean that you have to settle for a cheap made unit. On the contrary, there is a decent selection to choose from.
There many brands that provide you with just what you need in terms of minimum features coupled with a low price. Below we have listed the top rated charcoal grills for the budget minded person. As you look through the choices, you should find what you are looking for in no time at all.
Top Affordable Charcoal Grills Under $50
One of best that you can get for your money is the Weber 7416. This chimney starter is very affordable and easy to start. Being under $50, there are over 2200 reviews and is top rated. I would say that this one is a no brainer to buy.
This silver color grill is made with a chimney starter system that lights up the charcoal fast and evenly. There is a stay cool thermoplastic handle. The size of the kettle grill is 22.5 inches.
Best Rated Weber Grill For The Price
Another great choice from the Weber brand is the Weber 741001. This black one touch 22 inch grill is another excellent buy for the price. If you are looking for outdoor cooking and backyard fun, this one fits the bill.
It has 363 square inches of cooking space with rust resistant vents. There is also a porcelain-enameled bowl along with glass reinforced nylon handles, the one touch cleaning system and a 10 year warranty.
Best Char Grill On The Market
Tailor made for the patio is this Char-Grill 1515 Pro Charcoal Grill. This unit is highly rated with over 250 reviews. It has 250 square inches of grilling space.
Best Selling Budget Grills
- Your purchase includes One Gourmet 30” BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, CC1830S model | Cover is not included
- Grill dimensions: 55.1" H x 48.4" W x 27.2" L | Cooking area – 800 square inches | Porcelain-coated steel wiring grates –...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- SPACIOUS COOKING AREA: A total of 598 square inches cooking area, including 393 sq. in. porcelain-coated steel wire grates...
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE CHARCOAL PAN: 6-level height-adjustable charcoal pan, which can fine-tune temperature, ensures the best...
- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios