Just about everyone loves a great barbecue. The smell of food on the grill just makes your mouth water. A decent barbecue grill can all the difference whether you are cooking dinner on the weekend or you are hosting a get together for family and friends. This can be your chance to try out those new recipes. As we know, the price of barbecue grills come in many ranges to fit just about any budget. Here you can find some of the top barbecue grills for under $300. Within this price range you can find grills that are fueled by gas, charcoal and electric. There is no doubt that in this price range you can find to help you cook great barbecue dishes. Check out the best selection today.
Top Rated Barbecue Grills Under $300
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Your purchase includes One Gourmet 30” BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, CC1830S model | Cover is not included
- Grill dimensions: 55.1" H x 48.4" W x 27.2" L | Cooking area – 800 square inches | Porcelain-coated steel wiring grates –...
- 150-SQUARE-INCH CHROME PLATED GRATE: The 150-square-inch chrome plated cooking rack gives a spacious cooking surface is able...
- DUAL VENTING SYSTEM: Features a Dual venting system, giving you the ultimate charcoal management and temperature control.
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming