One of the top reasons that you be looking for the best 6 burner gas grills is because you are looking to do a lot of grilling. So if you are living in a single family home and you have some real decent space then this kind of grill just might be the solution for you. Now these types of grills are up for the challenge because they are built to last. They come in different types which include gas, charcoal and even electric so that you can really get the flavor of grills food that a lot of us long for. Now with that being said, we have looked through many grills and found some of the best rated that are on the market for your money.
Royal Gourmet Mirange MG6001-R 6 Burner Gas Grill
If you are looking to serve a large family or group of friends, then you just might want to check out the Royal Gourmet Mirage MG6001-R 6 Burner Infrared Gas Grill. This is a solid choice for your money for your large patio party.
Some of the key features include 700 square inches of porcelain-enameled cast iron grates with 6 stainless steel tube burners that give off 12,000 BTU's each. There is an infrared rear burner along with a lidded brass side burner and more.
Royal Gourmet SG6002 Stainless Steel Gas Grill
A very nice grill for the price can be found in the Royal Gourmet SG6002 Cabinet Stainless Steel Gas Grill. Based on customer reviews, if you are looking for a grill with side burners, this unit is a solid buy for your money.
Some of the key features include 802 square inches of cooking space with 603 square inches if primary cooking area, a swing away warming rack that adds another 199 square inches along with a lid side burner that puts out 9,000 BTUs. There is also a grease pan that is removable and it starts up with an electric ignition.
Char-Broil 650 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill
If you are looking to do some serious grilling and you need a lot of space, then the Char-Broil 650 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill is the unit that just might fit your situation.It features 65,000 BTU’s on the main cooking space with 10,000 BTU’s of heat on the secondary side burner. It has 650 square inches of cooking surface with another 250 square inches on the swing away warming rack.
Best Selling 6 Burner Gas Grills On Amazon
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total...
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted...
- 6-Burner, 60,000-btu cabinet gas grill with 10,000-btu lidded side burner
- 650 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 280 square inches of secondary cooking on...
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- 6-Burner gas grill packs a ton of grilling features into a sleek stainless steel cabinet design
- This grill is made to last, with porcelain-coated cast iron grates that are rust-resistant and easy to clean
- Total 54, 000 BTU
- Primary cooking area: 543 sq. Inches