So if you are living in a single family home and you have some real decent space then this kind of grill just might be the solution for you. Now these types of grills are up for the challenge because they are built to last. They come in different types which include gas, charcoal and even electric so that you can really get the flavor of grills food that a lot of us long for. Now with that being said, we have looked through many grills and found some of the best rated that are on the market for your money.
Best 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill Under $400
A solid choice for all your barbecue backyard needs can be found in the Char-Broil K6B 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill. This unit is rated well with plenty of reviews.
It features 65000 BTU’s of heat with an additional 10,000 BTU’s of heat from a lidded side burner. The cooking area is 650 square inches with another 250 square inches for a swing away warming rack. It has stainless steel lid, control panel and is very durable.
Best Top 6 Burner Gas Grill Under $600
A unit that can handle a big party as well as small gatherings is the Char-Broil Classic 650 6 Burner Gas Grill. This model has big league power with some pro options.
There is 650 inches of cooking surface with an additional 250 square inches of warming rack space. It has 60,000 BTU’s of heat on the main area and 10,000 BTU’s on the side rack with porcelain coated cast iron grates.
Best 6 Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill Under $800
When you talk about an outdoor grill that is kitchen like the Kenmore 6 Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill is the one for you. This unit is up for the task and is built to last. It features 685 square inches of cooking space with 6 burners that put out 8,000 BTU’s of heat each. The side burner puts out 13,000 BTU’s of heat, pull out grease tray and cup for easy clean up and handy electronic ignition for easy start up.
Best Selling Gas Grills On Amazon
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total...
- Total 802 sq. in. cooking space, including 603 sq. in. primary cooking area on porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates,...
- Total 54, 000 BTU
- Primary cooking area: 543 sq. Inches
- 6-Burner, 60,000-btu cabinet gas grill with 10,000-btu lidded side burner
- 650 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 280 square inches of secondary cooking on...
- 700 sq. in. of primary cooking area, plus warming rack provides a secondary cooking area with 260 sq inches
- Porcelain cast iron cooking grates with slope design and better for keep meat’s natural flavor
- 8 stainless steel tube burners with 13,000 BTU each, total 104,000 BTU cooking power; supporting gas system includes 2 sets...
- 950 sq. in. cooking surface with 1/4" diameter porcelain wire cooking grates, grill more than 60 burgers or 120 hot dogs at...