When it’s time for a brand new grill and you are looking for the best 5 burner gas grill, you are probably wondering just what you can get and how far your money can go in terms of finding something that fits your wants and cooking needs.
I have to say that with in this price range, you can most certainly find what you are looking for. There are no shortage of brands and models that you can choose from. As a matter of fact, you can even get overwhelmed just based on the number of grills that are available to buy. Here, we try to help you with the decision making process by reviewing many grills on the market to come up with only the best that are in your price range. So check out some of the top rated 5 burner grills for your money.
Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill
Making the perfect steak takes the right meat and the right grill to get the job done and the Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill should be a unit that you check out today. It has a solid rating and comes highly recommended.
Some of the key features include stainless steel dual tube burners that have innovative Flav-R-Wave. There are durable cooking grids that are stainless steel and cooking versatility with 55,000 BTU's and 625 square inches of cooking space and more.
Broil King 590 Propane Gas Grill
If you are looking for unparalleled cooking versatility, then you just might want to check out the Broil King 590 Propane Gas Grill. Based on customer reviews, this is an awesome grill. Outstanding features include a durable die-cast aluminum stainless cook box with patented dual tube burners.
Dyna-Glo Black & Stainless Premium 5 Burner Gas Grill
Another solid pick is the Dyna-Glo Stainless Steel Premium Liquid Propane Grill. This brand has been around for a long time and they know what they are doing when it comes to making and designing grills.
Best Selling 5 Burner Gas Grills On Amazon
- MAKE THE PERFECT STEAK - with patented stainless steel Dual-Tube? burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave? stainless steel...
- DURABLE COOKING GRIDS - solid rod 9mm stainless steel cooking grids are up to 56% heavier than those in comparable grills,...
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Blaze Grills offers a best in class Lifetime warranty
- Patent pending triangle-shaped cooking grate rods create an ideal surface for cooking and produce impressive sear marks
- 5 burners at 12,000BTU each
- Total primary BTU is 60,000
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total...
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted...