When it’s time for a brand new grill and you are looking for the best 5 burner gas grill, you are probably wondering just what you can get and how far your money can go in terms of finding something that fits your wants and cooking needs.
I have to say that with in this price range, you can most certainly find what you are looking for. There are no shortage of brands and models that you can choose from. As a matter of fact, you can even get overwhelmed just based on the number of grills that are available to buy. Here, we try to help you with the decision making process by reviewing many grills on the market to come up with only the best that are in your price range. So check out some of the top rated 5 burner grills for your money.
Best 5 Burner Grill Under $300
A powerful outdoor grill that you can cook all your favorite food can be found in the Backyard 5 Burner Grill. This is a great choice because it is capable if cooking a lot of food for big crowds.
Best Rated 5 Burner Grill Under $400
A great performing grill that is up for the task, durable and can provide your backyard with the outdoor kitchen that you want is the Dyna-Glo DGE Propane Grill. This unit is great for large or small gathering.
It features a stainless steel side burner, built in thermometer, easy access to tank along with chrome plate controls at your finger-tips. There 62000 total BTU’s of heat with 708 square inches of cooking space.
Best 5 Burner Stainless Steel Grill Under $600
Another solid pick is the Dyna-Glo Stainless Steel Premium Liquid Propane Grill. This brand has been around for a long time and they know what they are doing when it comes to making and designing grills.
Best Top 5 Burner Gas Grill Under $1000
A really clean looking stainless steel model is the Weber Genesis 6570001-S-330 Propane Gas Grill. This one can provide you with not only great flavored food but it can also hand large crowds as well.
Best Selling 5 Burner Gas Grills On Amazon
- 5-Burner, 45,000-btu cabinet gas grill with 10,000-btu lidded side burner
- 550 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 205 square inches of secondary cooking on...
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total...
- Total 802 sq. in. cooking space, including 603 sq. in. primary cooking area on porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates,...
- Total 50, 000 BTU
- Primary cooking area: 474 sq. Inches
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- NEW FEATURES - This unit comes equipped with Blackstone's new and improved side shelf giving the user a removable cutting...
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner....